Human Rusources Internship in North Carolina
We are an internationally operating company that offers a variety of logistics services. One of the major focuses of these activities is value-added logistics for the automotive industry.
- Execute the values, philosophy, mission, strategy, policies, and standards of the organization;
- Provide counseling to employees when resolving any issues;
- Carry out HR responsibilities in the following functional areas including but not limited to:
- Employment Law Compliance, Policy Implementation, On-Boarding, and Performance Management;
- Run daily system reports for shift attendance and total hours being paid each day;
- Maintain and track employee disciplinary actions;
- Operate as a link between the Local HR, Corporate HR and Management and Operations teams.
- Assist in Leadership and Development Training.
- Perform any other duties as assigned.
Knowledge and Skills Required
- BS/MS degree in HR or related fields
- Good communication, organizational, and time management skills
- Excellent computer and data entry skills
- Must be fluent in English
Location: Charleston, NC (nice city directly on the ocean)
Duration: 6-12 months
Compensation: housing + car + gas + flight ticket + $800 towards visa application.
Your only out pocket expense would be food.