Marketing/Business Administration Internship in New York City
The company is building the first modern real estate platform, pairing the industry’s top talent with technology to make the search and sell experience intelligent and seamless. As an innovative residential real estate firm, they empower their agents so they have more time for advising their clients. With the solutions-driven mindset of a startup and the sophistication of a luxury brand, this company is the future of real estate.
• Focusing on creation and implementation of new marketing strategies
• Developing and implementing a mailing system for potential clients
• Actively updating our client database
• Conduct market surveys for forecasting purposes
• Develop new market opportunities for the firm
• Assist the principal in day to day operations.
• Work with Real Estate Agent and gain an understanding of the inner workings of Real Estate
• Social media advertising
Who is this role for?
We are looking for bright, young minds that are eager to learn. You are tech-savvy and understand how to translate ideas into actions. You relate to our brand values and understand our business model. You have an international mindset and pay great attention to detail. You are a self-starter and often take the initiative to get projects done efficiently and correctly. We encourage our interns to come up with and execute their own ideas and therefore appreciate a pro-active mind-set.
Start Date: October
Duration: 12 Months
Compensation: $1000 per month
Location: Manhattan, NYC