Marketing/Business Internship in Dallas, Texas!
If you are interested in real estate, business administration and marketing we have the perfect opportunity for you!
Dallas, a modern metropolis in north Texas, is a commercial and cultural hub of the region. Dallas is known for its steak, barbecue, Mexican, and Tex-Mex cuisines. It has a humid, subtropical climate that keeps the temperatures warm to hot all year long. It’s a diverse area with many different cultures to experience. It has a vivid art and history scene, the highlight of which is the downtown’s Sixth Floor Museum which commemorates the site of President John F. Kennedy’s assassination. In the Arts District, the Dallas Museum of Art and Crow Collection of Asian Art cover thousands of years of art. There is so much to see and experience in the Dallas area, and Texas is a great place to get the «cowboy/girl» feel that is so strongly associated to America’s past and settlement of the western frontier.
Your primary role will be to support the office operations by assisting Real Estate Advisors and Management in the development of branding and marketing products for various online and offline media channels (e.g. email, postcards, brochures, reports, signs). You will also assist in the creation of various marketing products and recruiting campaigns, managing social media outlets, in addition to working alongside real estate professionals in promoting business development, account management, and sales.
Skills and Training to be practiced and learned:
- Improves product marketability and profitability by researching, identifying, and capitalizing on market opportunities; improving product packaging; coordinating new product development.
- Sustains rapport with key accounts by making periodic visits; exploring specific needs; anticipating new opportunities.
- Provides information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
- Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Accomplishes marketing and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Meets marketing and sales financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
Who is this role for?
We are looking for bright, young minds that are eager to learn. You are tech-savvy and understand how to translate ideas into actions. You relate to our brand values and understand our business model. You have an international mindset and pay great attention to detail. You are a self-starter and often take the initiative to get projects done efficiently and correctly. We encourage our interns to come up with and execute their own ideas and therefore appreciate a pro-active mind-set.
Start Date: As soon as Possible
Duration: 6-12 Months
Compensation: Based on Program Duration
Location: Southlake, TX