Public relations, investor relations, medical affairs, and marketing internship in the heart of NYC!
Company serves its clients by providing public relations, investor relations, medical affairs, and marketing consultation services. Clients of consist of small, and large companies; both biotechnology-based and traditional chemistry-based. Company represents clients who are world-class innovators, providing breakthrough medications both for patients, whose lives they aspire to improve, and healthcare professionals who share this same goal.
Company is built on a foundation of talented and experienced, Medical and Communication professionals who are passionate about achieving success for both their clients and themselves. The atmosphere is dynamic, creative, and collegial, with high standards of professionalism and integrity.
- Conduct industry, competitor and market research
- Evolution of Company website and support for social media channels.
- Support client’s media education/engagement.
- Provide content development and account management for client’s medical campaign website and social media pages.
- Provide medical congress support for client, support research and material development for business development activities.
- Daily monitoring of print, online, and broadcast media (the foundation of all of our client programs)
- Preliminary material development, including first drafts and editing of press releases, pitches, competitive intelligence reports, media lists, fact sheets, bios, agendas/recaps, etc.
- Conduct research for all clients and potential new business
- Must be working towards a degree or a recent college graduate with a degree in PR, Marketing and Communications or healthcare-related major
Duration: 12 months
Compensation: YES, will be discussed