Accounting Internship in the Land of 10,000 lakes
Company is distributer for industrial manufactoring industries.
They are looking for a highly motivated, responsible and detail-oriented candidate to assist in the Accounting department.
Duties include but not limited to: Learn the responsibilities of an Accounting Manager. Support monthly closing; preparing financial statements; royalty reporting, payments, internal audits, account reconciliations; tax; and other financial analysis. Work directly with Staff Accountants, VPs and SVP of Accounting/Finance .
- Extremely organized
- Close attention to detail
- Familiar with Microsoft Office programs, especially Excel
- Excellent math skills
- Ability to work on several projects at once
- Willingness to learn and ask questions
- Strong multitasking skills while maintaining attention to detail
- Capable of functioning effectively within a team with valuable communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Self-motivated, professional, dependable team player
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Location: Minnetonka, MN
Duration: 12 months
Start: January/February 2023