Analytics Internship in Connecticut! Spanish a must!
Experience life in the US New England area. This charming town in Connecticut is only an hour by train to New York City, giving you an excellent opportunity to experience various environments of life in the US. It has a small town charm with a rising, up-and-coming attitude and growth rate and it’s location provides ample opportunity to experience both small town USA and, with only a short train ride, the biggest city in the USA.
Company specializes in commercial real estate underwriting, due diligence, asset and transaction management. Company brings comprehensive expertise and critical thinking to commercial real estate analyses. They help clients uncover all potential risks and mitigating factors, properly analyze value propositions and provide reliable and detailed evaluations to successfully manage assets and complete transactions. Since 2009, the Company has been a key strategic partner in commercial real estate transactions totaling over $10 billion.
Company is seeking an Analytics Intern. The candidate must have a “passion for success” with a strong interest in economic development, research, and data collection, and have strong writing and communications skills. We are looking for a creative, high-achieving individual, who has an interest in real estate, numbers, and analysis.
- Support partners with design, development, modification and maintenance of proprietary commercial real estate finance models
- Support underwriting teams with database management
- Assist partners with loan valuation and underwriting due diligence
- Fluent in Spanish and English
- Highly proficient with Excel
- Experience with Visual Basic and the ability to write complex macros
- Experience working with highly complex financial models
Duration: 6-12 months
Stipend: To be determined