Architecture internship in NYC
This is your chance to visit one of America’s most diverse, lively, and cutting edge cities: New York. Get the opportunity to experience a new culture first hand as you interact daily with a new culture on the job. Make your resume stand out with an internship in the US while enjoying your time in one of America’s top cities and travel destinations. From Broadway shows, to the Museum of Modern Art, there is something for everyone to love in NYC!
Would you like to become part of a dynamic company with an impressive history in architectural design? A prominent New York Architectural company is seeking a full-time Architectural Intern with a passion for learning, creativity, and the environment. Anyone interested in applying for this position must be looking forward to sharing their ideas and enthusiasm with the team.
- Professional degree in Architecture and/or Interior Design
- Experience through site investigation and all project phases
- Experience in design, production, QC/QA, construction admin, client interaction and consultant coordination
- High level of proficiency with AutoCAD, Revit and other office use software
- Strong organizational skills and multi-tasking experience
- Great communication skills
- Self-motivation, flexibility and ambition
Duration: 6-12 Months
Compensation: will be discussedhttps://www.pexels.com/de-de/foto/stadt-gebaude-architektur-struktur-8045799/
Location: New York City, NY
Photo: Kevin Zamorano