Business Analyst Internship in NYC!
Company is a New York based business development lab and private investor, focused on cultivating opportunities in emerging media and consumer marketing. The company maintains a team of world-class operators, direct marketing executives and technologists that apply themselves to a select number of strategically important businesses each year.
Business Analysts on the team are a sort of hybrid data analyst / project manager. They understand the strengths and weaknesses of our datasets because they holistically understand the business’ immediate and long-term goals. They work closely with our partners to simultaneously empower decision makers to move more quickly with greater information, and to enable development of a data-driven culture as the business grows. Within the analytics team, they collaborate with our data engineers and data scientists by identifying opportunities to provide highly-leverageable support and ensure that those projects stay in-line with the business’ broader strategy.
- Develop visualizations and dashboards for a broad range of end users
- Present strategic insights and actionable recommendations
- Ensure data and analytics projects meet client objectives
- Define and evaluate KPIs across various campaigns and tests
- Create predictive models to forecast patterns in consumer behavior
- Coordinate with various teams to develop BI systems and minimize complexity
- Use SQL queries to dig deep into data
- Verify accuracy and find outliers
- Organize, maintain, and enhance reporting systems
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Highly organized- experience with project management software (ie Trello, Asana, JIRA, etc)
- Data visualization
Duration: 6-12 months