Business Internship in real estate company in Miami.
Visit a tropical paradise while you build your resume and gain valuable experience.
Your primary role will be to support the office operations by assisting Real Estate Advisors and Management in the development of branding and marketing products for various online and offline media channels (e.g. email, postcards, brochures, reports, signs). You will also assist in the creation of various marketing products and recruiting campaigns, managing social media outlets, in addition to working alongside real estate professionals in promoting business development, account management, and sales.
Skills and Training to be practiced and learned:
- Improves product marketability and profitability by researching, identifying, and capitalizing on market opportunities; improving product packaging; coordinating new product development.
- Sustains rapport with key accounts by making periodic visits; exploring specific needs; anticipating new opportunities.
- Provides information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
- Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Accomplishes marketing and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Accomplishes marketing and sales human resource objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation actions; enforcing policies and procedures.
- Meets marketing and sales financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
Photoshop skills preferred.
Start Date: As soon as Possible
Duration: 12 Months
Compensation: $1,500 per month
Location: Miami, FL