Business /Investment Management Internship in Miami
We have over 75 properties under management throughout the Miami area.
We offer our clients access to exclusive wholesale properties in the Miami area.
The company focuses on maximizing rental income and keeping costs under control. While protecting your asset is our top priority, we also explore opportunities to increase its value and reduce operating costs.
The company has a network of experienced & licensed contractors ready to work on your current investment or a newly purchased property. We also have the possibility of planning your initial investment to include the purchase of an asset, remodeling, and management. This allows for our clients’ budgets to be aligned from the very beginning.
Your primary role will be:
- Preparing correspondence, scheduling meetings, and making travel arrangements
- Preparing real estate forms and documents
- Coordinating showings, assisting with showings, and obtaining feedback
- Managing a client database and preparing reports
- Assisting with closing processes
- Performing other duties as assigned
- Monitor deadlines and provide notices to appropriate parties when necessary
- Help organize community outreach events to improve our standing in the local area
- Compile and distribute weekly/monthly reports and communicate key results to the rest of the team to ensure company goals are being met
- Deliver concierge-level customer service to sellers, buyers, and lenders to improve customer satisfaction ratings
- Greeting clients, answering the telephone and making follow-up calls
Start Date: As soon as Possible
Duration: 6 Months
Compensation: $1,000 per month
Location: Miami, FL