Business / Real Estate / Marketing Internship in Colorado
Come to Aspen, Colorado to learn directly under the owners and real estate brokers of a top international brand about operations of a real estate company in a luxury world class resort destination selling multi-million dollar properties. Our office is in downtown Aspen, just 2 blocks from the Gondola. This includes assisting the owners and brokers with daily, weekly and monthly tasks such as:
- Marketing for our sale listings to the brokerage community via open houses, and broker-to-broker email communications.
- Assisting with sales by staging properties for buyer showings, and open houses for brokers and public.
- Social media and newsletters
- Direct mail marketing to potential sellers- postcards and letters.
- Preparation of contracts to purchase real estate and learning all the transaction documents.
- Check-ins, check-outs and customer service related to our luxury home rental business.
- Learning real estate systems and tools, such as Shop TV, brochures and other networking amongst the network.
- Prepare and distribute marketing materials including brochures, website content, blog posts, press releases, and email campaigns.
- Create new marketing material, including presentations, infographics, and other print material for presentations.
- Prepare customer surveys, print and digital marketing campaigns, and other relevant documents as needed.
- Develop materials to help drive recruiting and company growth goals.
- Coordinate regular mailings, manage distribution process, updates and report on activity.
- Create and edit presentations for prospect/client meetings.
- Update broker professional profiles and other marketing related material as needed.
Who is this role for?
We are looking for bright, enthusiastic learners looking to advance their career. You are tech-savvy and understand how to translate ideas into actions. You relate to our brand values and understand our business model. You have an international mindset and pay great attention to detail. You are a self-starter and often take the initiative to get projects done efficiently and correctly. We encourage our interns to come up with and execute their own ideas and therefore appreciate a pro-active mind-set.
Start Date: ASAP (2 opportunities available!)
Duration: 12 Months
Compensation: $1,500 per month
Location: Aspen. Colorado
Bildnachweis: Foto von Zachary DeBottis