Creative Design Internship in Miami.
This Miami-based jewelry brand has grown to be a renowned lifestyle fashion success story. Their designs are meticulously crafted from the highest quality materials. Sourcing fine Italian leathers, pure precious metals, and custom-made marine grade ropes for their
pieces. The company’s products are sold around the world in 40 US states and 36 countries. The company thrives on exploration, discovery, and the beauty of elevated design. Passionate, hands-on design and production turns raw input into refined and timeless statement pieces.
Company seeks an intern who can participate in various stages of creative design. This intern should be prepared to work in a fast-paced team environment, and will finish the internship having gained broad experience in creative design in the world of fashion.
Interns are responsible for supporting the Art Department, including the Graphic Designer, Photographer, E-Commerce, and Creative departments in areas such as:
- Learning the Creative process from design concept to the final outcome.
- Hands on experience with graphic design work for Retail, Wholesale,
- Social Media and E-Commerce departments.
- Understanding asset creation, sourcing inspiration and competing tasks within deadlines set.
- Mentorship from our Art Director and Senior Photographer.
- Work directly with Sales to concept and create valuable designed assets.
- Work with art director to create and add value to editorial projects.
- Edit and optimize video for Editorial and Branded Content. Should have knowledge of best practices for video on social.
- Work with editorial, audience development, and sales on asset creation for email, sweeps, partnerships, and marketing materials.
- Work with editorial and audience development to design and produce web layouts for features, landing pages, and promotional/marketing programs.
- Assist with designing and creating decks and presentations.
- Stay ahead of design trends, proposing edits and evolution that align with Miansai aesthetics.
- Assist in Design and Creative Direction research when necessary.
- Proficiency with the Adobe Creative Suite (specifically InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop) Microsoft Office
- A creative, innovative, and energetic self-starter with a strong sense of initiative.
- Superior working knowledge of Facebook, Instagram and Twitter
- Flexible, organized, team player with strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Balanced with the ability to quantify data and analyze performance and results.
- Strong attention to detail with well-honed typographic and design skills.
- Eagerness and willingness to learn (and to test and fail).
- Detail oriented with an eye for consistency; ability to multi-task with changing priorities.
Location: Miami, FL
Duration: 3-6 months