Digital Influencer Relations Internship
Since 1960, we have worked with more than 400 cities, regions, states and countries helping them attract both investors and visitors. Based in New York City with 45 professionals nationwide, our firm creates award-winning economic development and tourism marketing campaigns.
Are you looking for an international placement in the USA (New York)?
Do you love following influencers on Instagram to see where they are traveling?
Did TikTok travel content take over your life?
Are you the most organized person you know?
When someone says “phone call,” does your heart beat with excitement?
Then this experience is for you!
Our internship/traineeship program offers university students and young professionals from overseas the opportunity to gain real-world tourism marketing experience in North America by working within a team to deliver on influencer marketing programs for travel destinations around the world.
Typical projects that trainees work on include:
· Research digital influencers who create original travel content
· Craft points of view summaries to inform travel destinations on why they should/should not partner with specific digital influencers
· Curate digital influencer familiarization trip itineraries
· Capture content and evaluate digital influencer program metrics
· If COVID-19 subsides, travel to other U.S. cities is often included in the opportunity.
Sample of current destination clients: Belize, Florida, San Antonio, Vienna
- Extremely organized with strong attention to detail
- Master of meeting deadlines
- Strong research and writing skills
- Executive presence beyond your years – public speaking on the phone and in-person is required
- Firm understanding of written English and basic spoken English required.
Duration: 12 months
Start: Fall 2022