Digital Marketing Internship in New York!
The company is a boutique NYC digital marketing agency, and they are currently looking for interns looking to expand their understanding and experience. This role is for Digital marketing specialists to help manage marketing efforts for new and existing clients.
Must have experience with at least 2 of the following:
1. Facebook Marketing/Ads
2. Paid Search Marketing
3. Google Shopping
4. Linkedin Advertising
5. Google Analytics
6. Conversion Optimization/ AB Testing
7. Email Marketing
- Developing strategies to increase our client’s brand sales/leads and market share.
- Strong understanding of online advertising including Facebook/Instagram, Google Ads, and SEO.
- Optimizing websites with Conversion Optimization/ AB Testing.
- Plan marketing campaigns with Sales department, track and evaluate performance.
- Initiate market research studies and analyze their findings, implement the marketing task and summarize the report.
- Analyze industry trends to determine the most promising strategies for our organization.
- Able to communicate effectively with the clients, account rep and management.
- Estimate and monitor budget for marketing activities.
- Self-motivated and resourceful creative thinker who is extremely detail-oriented with superior organizational skills.
- Strong prioritization, planning and project management skills including the ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously while keeping an eye on future projects while meeting regular deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills including the ability to synthesize data into understandable information that supports effective decision-making.
- Curiosity and desire to investigate the latest marketing tools and best practices to ensure the team stays on the cutting edge.
- Shopify and WordPress experience a plus
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
- Experience with project management software (ex. Asana), Google Suite or MS Office
- Adobe Suite for simple creative design projects.
- Past Internships required.
- Strong analytics skills
Start: Summer 2022
Duration: 5-6 months