Film Industry Internship in Atlanta, GA
We are producers of ideas & content. We are creative partners in problem solving.
From brands like The Coca-Cola Company to independent entrepreneurs, we create ideas and content that connect you to your audience. Whether it is a corporate commercial, a documentary, a red-carpet event, or a mobile platform we believe that when it comes to connecting brands to fans, video is the future (and we have been at it for 15 years). Unlike traditional production companies, we offer branding along side video. That means we build the digital and physical assets, from websites to business cards, that tell your story.
- Contribute to location and studio video production days by assisting with camera, sound, and lighting equipment.
- Prepare projects for edit: Ingest, log, trim, and assign metadata to raw footage.
- Research and prep video and graphic assets within the in-house archive and utilizing third-party sources.
- Deliver edited projects according to established deadlines.
- Creating motion graphics with pre-made templates in After Effects.
- Passion for visual storytelling.
- Links to samples of your personal, school, or professional video work.
- Must be organized and detail oriented.
- Knowledge of Adobe Premiere and After Effects and basic editing fundamentals.
Start: Summer 2022
Duration: 3-6 months
Location: Atlanta, GA