Marketing/Business Internship in Napa Valley!
If you are interested in real estate, business administration and marketing we have the perfect opportunity for you!
Your primary role will be to support the office operations by assisting Real Estate Advisors and Management in the development of branding and marketing products for various online and offline media channels (e.g. email, postcards, brochures, reports, signs). You will also assist in the creation of various marketing products and recruiting campaigns, managing social media outlets, in addition to working alongside real estate professionals in promoting business development, account management, and sales.
Skills and Training to be practiced and learned:
- Improves product marketability and profitability by researching, identifying, and capitalizing on market opportunities; improving product packaging; coordinating new product development.
- Sustains rapport with key accounts by making periodic visits; exploring specific needs; anticipating new opportunities.
- Provides information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
- Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Accomplishes marketing and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Accomplishes marketing and sales human resource objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation actions; enforcing policies and procedures.
- Meets marketing and sales financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
Who is this role for?
We are looking for bright, young minds that are eager to learn. You are tech-savvy and understand how to translate ideas into actions. You relate to our brand values and understand our business model. You have an international mindset and pay great attention to detail. You are a self-starter and often take the initiative to get projects done efficiently and correctly. We encourage our interns to come up with and execute their own ideas and therefore appreciate a pro-active mind-set.
Housing option available within walking distance for only $750 per month!
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: 12 Months
Location: Napa Valley, CA