Marketing/Business Administration Internship in Oklahoma City!
Did you know that Oklahoma City named one of the 50 best places to travel in 2020?
If you are interested in business administration and marketing we have the perfect opportunity for you!
The scope of activity lies within the field of Sales/Marketing and Business Administration within the luxury real estate sector. Tasks include the following:
• A high level overview of multi-marketing real estate methods; national local campaign management
• Assistance in the production of marketing materials both offline and online
• Participating in market analysis, website updating and operational procedures
• Researching necessary records and statistics and general data gathering
• Support of our team in their daily work
• Attend advisor meetings, trainings and presentations
• Social media marketing and management
• Assist in local community events
• Communication with advisors, prospects and vendors as needed
• Assistance with agent recruitment campaigns
• Assist Advisors in preparation of listing presentation materials
• Assist the Office Administrator throughout Advisor Onboarding Processes
The intern will support all aspects of Real Estate Management, general project management tasks, resource allocations, database maintenance, process improvement initiatives, research and analysis and will assist in daily business administrative workflows. The intern will be encouraged to be creative, innovative and resourceful as assigned tasks are carried out and completed.
By the end of this phase, the intern will have gained practical experience in the administration of a U.S. Real Estate company. The intern will have gained an improved understanding of the American business mentality as well as greater fluency in English as a business language. The intern will have learned how departments within the company interact and contribute to the company’s development and growth. The intern will have gained the ability to work independently, productively and creatively in a real- time working environment.
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: 12 Months
Compensation: $1000 per month
Location: Oklahoma City, OK