Marketing Internship in New York City!
Enjoy a unique and career building experience at a start-up market place right in New York City! Company was founded by two demand-gen experts and best friends. The company began with a mission to deliver best-in-class customer acquisition solutions to marketers. The company platform is designed to be an indispensable ally in making suggestions, correcting mistakes, and predicting the outcomes. They are about transparency and trust and work hard for their clients to build the customer base they are looking for.
Marketing Intern Description
Company is seeking a creative Marketing Intern to join their marketing team. He/She will be a key member of the team, using knowledge, humor and awesome attitude to assist the Marketing Manager in implementing PX overall communications and marketing plan.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Work with Head of Marketing to refine social media strategy and best practice.
- Assist in managing social media channels (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, SlideShare, YouTube) and editorial calendar to ensure content is timely, relevant and engaging.
- Coordinate with Head Graphic Designer and Head of Marketing to optimize
campaign creatives and results.
- Ensure proper messaging is being executed online.
- Assist with website copywriting, proofing, and updating as needed.
- Build out weekly e-newsletters for various different target audiences.
- Managing trigger email campaigns throughout the customer lifecycle to maximize sales.
- A/B Testing on various email campaigns to establish efficiencies and trends.
- Prepare weekly updates and reports to track growth and success rates of
- Reporting to the Head of Marketing on sales revenues generated through email marketing campaigns.
- Experience with digital acquisition marketing is favorable (ie AdWords, LinkedIn, AdRoll)
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Work effectively both independently and as part of a team
- Excellent written communication and copywriting skills
- Proven strong academic track record
- Demonstrated ability to do research
- Creativity, flexibility and ability to work within deadlines
- Perusing a bachelors or master’s degree, ideally in marketing, journalism, or
Duration: 3-6 Months
Location: New York City
Start Date: ASAP