PM / Customer Success Internship in Tucson / Arizona
Are you interested in becoming a key part of a small, fast-growing technology company that’s making a real difference for nonprofit organizations around the world? Thousands of charities, schools and other organizations are using our unique online platform to power next-generation philanthropy that’s helping them further their causes in significant ways.
Since our business model only generates revenue for us when our customers raise funds, customer success is essential to our long-term profitability and success. We are successful when our customers get measurable value from our services and are delighted with their experience. We’re looking for a customer-centric individual who wants to help drive this success for our customers.
Who we’re looking for
The customer success role includes responsibility for the end-to-end customer journey from handling pre-onboarding inquires to providing campaign guidance and support to continued use of the platform. This role requires a strategic thinker, i.e. someone who can visualize a customer’s success and determine how best to produce an exceptional experience for them.
Our marketing is focused on informing and educating customers about next-generation fundraising strategies and methods. There’s no sales team, and customers are never “sold to”. Our platform was designed to let customers easily sign up and start fundraising. This means that our company is focused solely on creating a great product and helping our nonprofit customers be highly successful with it.
The person in this role will be involved in both assisting customers with their success as well as working with the rest of the team to continually improve our customer success processes and practices.
What you’d be doing
- Answering inquiries from prospective customers about the capabilities of the platform and its suitability for their specific needs
- Helping customers onboard and create their fundraising experiences on the platform by answering questions and providing helpful advice
- Nurturing and supporting customers during their campaign experiences via automated and personal outreaches and check-ins
- Managing and guiding an outsourced team that greets customers (via chat) and provides initial tier 1 customer support
- Assisting large nonprofit and corporate customers with custom onboarding and other specialized services as needed for large-scale campaigns
- Providing training to support our private label business partners in being successful in serving their customer bases
- Looking for ways to optimize and improve the customer experience process to increase product satisfaction and grow revenue opportunities
- Creating listening loops to obtain customer feedback and suggestions that can be used to improve the product and customer experience
- Working with the product team to suggest product enhancements and new features that will help provide more value to customers
What you’ll need
- Experience working with sales and marketing and/or customer experience teams
- Extremely strong general computer and technology skills (usage, not coding)
- A strong empathy for understanding customer needs and motivations
- The ability to teach and explain concepts clearly to all types of customers
- A relevant bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
We offer a friendly, casual work environment with a truly collaborative culture. We’re looking for just the right individual to be part of helping us grow to become the industry’s leading nonprofit platform.
Duration: 6-12 months
Location: Tucson, AZ
Compensation: will be discussed