Property Management / Business Operations internship in NYC
This Company takes a new approach to an old business. They are able to create an individualized business plan that addresses each client’s specific goals, focusing on maximizing cash-flow, increasing property value, and sustainability. Theirr comprehensive management approach uses smart technology, innovative marketing techniques and, when fiscally warranted, implementation of energy efficient measures.
We are a comprehensive real estate property management company. We actively manage real estate investments that gross up to 10 Million in annual revenue in the New York Metropolitan Area. Additional services offered include commercial leasing, residential leasing, construction management, commercial financing & advisory capabilities.
This internship opportunity is designed to offer students experience in many aspects of the residential property management industry.
Intern will learn about the day-to-day business functions and decision making of the organization as well as interface with all levels of management.
The intern will work at the Corporate Office and Residential Communities with duties in leasing, office administration, processing service requests, marketing and resident activities. Related to the daily operations of residential property management.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Other Qualities:
- Must be a self-starter, highly motivated, and goal-oriented
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills
- Must be able to work in a team environment
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Effective organizational, prioritization, and time management skills
- Flexible and able to handle multiple projects and tasks simultaneously
- Accurate, detail oriented, dependable, and punctual
- Willingness and patience to iteratively improve/refine work product
- Advanced MS Office Suite skills
- Strong computer and Internet skills
Location: Manhattan, NYC
Duration: 12 months
Start Date: ASAP