Quality Assurance Engineering Internship at start up company in San Diego!
Company is an online grocery & delivery marketplace platform empowering 650+ independent grocery & specialty food stores to sell online and offer delivery within an hour. They make it easy for merchants to get their store online enabling consumers to purchase all of the items available in their store from the comfort of their home or via mobile device.
Company is seeking a quality assurance intern to improve the quality and reliability of their product as their business scales. As a member of the engineering team, your responsibility will be to test new features, identify flaws in the product, and develop test automation processes.
The engineering team has a strong grasp of the business and works very closely with the product team. They have a strong influence on the prioritization and specification of the product pipeline, influencing what gets built and when.
- Review feature requirements & specifications to provide meaningful feedback
- Work with the engineering team to ensure the quality of new features as they are developed
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans
- Identify and thoroughly document issues and bugs
- Track quality assurance metrics
- Design, develop, and execute test automation processes
And if you have:
- Strong attention to detail
- Knowledge of testing frameworks and automation
- Growth-oriented mindset & open to transitioning into a development role
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must work well in a fast pace environment
- Good understanding of agile methodologies
You will be part of a fast-growing, ambitious team that is keen to help the local grocer join the online revolution.
Location: San Diego
Duration: 12 Months
Stipend: $12 per hour