Real Estate/Marketing Internship in a skiers Paradise: Park City, Utah
Looking for a place rich in history and culture? Do you Love skiing? If yes, we have a perfect position for you!
Historic Park City is the gem among riches. Nestled in the valley flanked by Park City Mountain Resort on one side, and Deer Valley on the other, it is the heart and soul of our mountain town and the epicenter of all that is fun and wild. Since silver was discovered in the hills, there have been booms, busts, fires, and freezes, but the town’s adventurous spirit has never dimmed.
Your primary role will be to support the office operations by assisting Real Estate Advisors and Management in the development of branding and marketing products for various online and offline media channels (e.g. email, postcards, brochures, reports, signs). You will also assist in the creation of various marketing products and recruiting campaigns, managing social media outlets, in addition to working alongside real estate professionals in promoting business development, account management, and sales.
Duties include but not limited to:
The marketing intern will be responsible for prioritizing projects to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment, and develop effective and constructive solutions to challenges and obstacles with the ability to complete projects on time.
- Prepare and distribute marketing materials including brochures, website content, blog posts, press releases, and email campaigns.
- Create new marketing material, including presentations, infographics, and other print material for presentations.
- Prepare customer surveys, print and digital marketing campaigns, and other relevant documents as needed.
- Develop materials to help drive recruiting and company growth goals.
- Coordinate regular mailings, manage distribution process, updates and report on activity.
- Create and edit presentations for prospect/client meetings.
- Update broker professional profiles and other marketing related material as needed.
- Generate company promotions including advertising, events, and exhibits.
- Update and maintain company’s social accounts.
- Develop training materials to keep real estate agents informed of marketing best-practices, for example, techniques for utilizing social media to nature client relationships and to develop sales leads.
Who is this role for?
We are looking for bright, young minds that are eager to learn. You are tech-savvy and understand how to translate ideas into actions. You relate to our brand values and understand our business model. You have an international mindset and pay great attention to detail. You are a self-starter and often take the initiative to get projects done efficiently and correctly. We encourage our interns to come up with and execute their own ideas and therefore appreciate a pro-active mind-set.
Start Date: to agree on
Duration: 12 Months
Location: Park City, Utah
Housing option is available for $800/m.
Picture from: https://www.visitparkcity.com/