Recruiting/HR Internship in San Francisco
Join an exciting company in one of America’s favorite west coast cities, San Francisco!
Company focuses on the role of technology as an enabler of business performance. Company is continually looking for executives, academic scholars, and researchers to collaborate with, and to expand our knowledge base and internal network. Networks constantly evolve, emerge, and adapt, and the company is always looking for new ways to grow and expand their own networks.
- Trained in all aspects of the recruiting and staffing process including job order prioritization, initial resume review and screen, candidate short-list/selection, scheduling internal/external interviews, references validations, back ground checks, drug screens, etc.
- Daily management and update of Applicant Tracking System
- Support HR strategies that result in increased employee engagement and commitment
- Provide administrative support in staffing process
- Prior experience managing the full life-cycle recruitment process with a successful track record of recruiting in the IT Technology Arena.
- Solid understanding of Information Technology.
- Experience with applicant tracking system.
- Strong interviewing and negotiating skills.
- Understand and test candidate’s technical abilities.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to prioritize tasks.
- Strong time management, multi-tasking, follow-through and organizational skills.
Duration: 12 months
Stipend: $1,000 for 12 months
Location: Financial District, San Francisco, CA
Start Date: ASAP