SEO/Digital Marketing Internship in Miami Area of FL
Come catch some rays and enjoy the sunshine state of Florida!
From Miami to Montreal, Philadelphia to Paris, this company is an Interactive Marketing firm with over a decade’s worth of business experience. Centered on bringing the best out of the businesses of our clients, our internet marketing services and program/software integration operates under a philosophy of embracing new challenges and breaking new grounds. At the forefront of all emerging trends through our award-winning design team, proprietary PPC (paid search) software engineering, mobile app development alongside our expertise through all existing social channels, we combine the “what’s new” with the “what works.” Our clientele varies from small organizations needing basic Search Engine Optimization for a little more exposure to the larger corporations whose reach extends through all aspects of the digital world. When it comes to brand development, no business, no campaign is too small or too large for a brighter horizon.
Reporting to the Senior Marketing Manager, the intern is dedicated to the success of a business group’s marketing initiatives across all regions and channels. The marketing intern will partner closely with the senior manager and internal teams to develop and execute exceptional marketing programs that are on-strategy and deliver the business goals. The Marketing Intern will have the opportunity to focus on impactful marketing projects directly related to the upcoming new product launch including campaign execution across multiple channels, as well as competitive analysis and benchmarking. The role will have exposure and interaction across the organization including brand, marketing, and product teams.
What We Offer
- Experience working with real clients.
- You will specialize in SEO, Paid Search or Programmatic Media Buying.
- One on One training with a senior team member or management directly.
In 90-180 days you will be proficient in the following:
- Advanced SEO techniques
- International SEO techniques
- Search Engine Marketing (Google, Yahoo, Bing PPC/SEM)
- Google Analytics
- Website Management
- Topical content development
- Expertise in our Martech stack (SEM Rush, Similar Web, Screaming Frog, Google Analytics)
- Ability to speak to clients about how to interpret the data points we report on.
- Digital Marketing vernacular
- Some experience launching and managing marketing campaigns either via past work, volunteer or university class-room experience
- Strong familiarity with Microsoft office including Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience with multichannel marketing (including one or more online marketing channels e.g. Affiliates, Display, SEM, SEO, Social, Video) a plus
- Strong written and verbal communications a must
- Collaborative, team player who can build strong relationships with team members
- Detail-oriented and organized, ability to juggle multiple projects and deadlines
Duration: 12 months
Location: Boca Raton, Fl
Start: As Soon As Possible
Stipend: To be Discussed