We are looking for college-level students who want to gain valuable business and management skills as well as experience in the areas of event planning and production.
The Special Events intern will play an integral role in the organization with opportunities to learn about scheduling, event planning & production, and sales & marketing.
Events include internal programming and fundraising events as well as assisting clients who rent the museum for private events.
HANDS-ON EXPERIENCE INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO
- Event planning and production working alongside clients, vendors, and internal team, as needed
- Planning and production of public programs (virtual and onsite)
- Reservation data analysis and reporting
- Establish and maintain event industry relationships through research, outreach and contact management
- Development and execution of effective promotion strategies & campaigns to engage target markets including but not limited to corporations, bridal, fashion, entertainment, and travel industry
Location: Miami Beach, FL
Duration: 5-6 months
Start: January/February 2023