Sports Management Internship in Washington DC
We believe that play and joy inspire our lives. To that end, our mission is to make fun possible by creating and sharing fun things to do.
By creating we mean production of adult social sports leagues, our own special events and contracted event work all focused on fun and play.
By sharing we mean creating digital and print editorial media content of the fun experiences happening in and around our communities.
We organize softball, volleyball, cornhole, dodgeball, skeeball, shuffleboard, kickball, bocce, soccer, flag football, and other fun social sports.
- Working with the sports teams on daily tasks assigned such as answering emails, confirming permits, organizing equipment for nightly drops, etc.
- Updating rules and regulations for league sports via print and online
- Helping conduct staff evaluations
- Create training tools that will be used to train new and veteran staff
- Do you have a passion for team sports or even played team sports as a kid or young adult?
- You are good at handling dynamic situations, keeping calm in a storm, and otherwise being a fun and sociable person
- Interested in a career in Sport Management, Human Resource Management, etc
- Highly motivated, detail oriented, go getter attitude
- Experience with adult social sports
- Experience with Google Suite
Location: Washington DC
Duration: 3-6 months
Compensation: $250 monthly transporation