Accounting /Finance Management / Business Operations internship in New York City
Company actively manages real estate investments that gross up to 10 Million in annual revenue in the New York Metropolitan Area. Additional services offered include commercial leasing, residential leasing, construction management, commercial financing & advisory capabilities.
Intern will gain valuable experience in accounting, finance management, and business operations in an exciting New York City work environment. Intern will learn about the day-to-day business functions and decision making of the organization as well as interface with all levels of management.
- Help with building, developing and managing special project
- Support accounting, accurately forecasting resource needs/costs and properly budgeting expenses to meet requirements and achieve fiscal responsibility
- Support financial report completion, assignments and initiatives to ensure accuracy, consistency and timeliness within area of responsibility
- Lead continuous improvement initiatives by observing effectiveness of accounting and reporting processes, identifying issues, recommending solutions and providing senior management with feedback to support efficiency and accuracy of accounting and reporting operations and ensure team alignment with business goals
- Applicants should be Business, Finance, Economics or Accounting majors Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task
- Excellent communication skills
Location: Manhattan, NYC
Duration: 12 months
Compensation: $15 per hour
Photo: Charles Parker